9 days - 8 nights
April 4 - April 11, 2020
Or: Any Departure Date of Your Choice
This journey takes us from the colorful palaces and Persian masterpieces to the oasis centers and desert landscapes. We will visit the most attractive areas of the country.
We begin our tour in the huge metropolitan of Tehran, Iran's capital city. We enjoy different landscapes and towns namilgly Isfahan, Yazd, Shiraz, and Persepolis where it takes us to the old Persian Empire
Prices per person in double room and half board in 4 * or traditional hotels:
- Groups from 10 persons: € 1,530.00
- Groups from 6 persons: € 1,630.00
- Groups of 4 & 5 persons: € 1,880.00
- Groups of 2 & 3 persons: € 1,990.00
- Supplement full Board: € 110 ** Supplement for single room: € 499.00
Departures every day, minimum 2 people
1 night in Tehran, 2 nights in Shiraz, 2 nights in Yazd, 2 nights in Isfahan, 1 night in Tehran.
• One Tehran Shiraz Flight
• All Transfers, Vehicle with Driver + Local Trip Insurance(Limited Liabilities)
• Hotels of 4 * or Traditinal, according to the Itinerary.
• Tickets to Museums and Monumet Buildings Included in the Itinerary
• Guide Throughout the Route. The Language of Your Choice.
• Processing of Entrance Visa
• Visa Fees
• Supplementary for International Flight and International Insurance (cancellation fees, extension of coverage, ..) and airport texes.
Day 1: Flight from Origin > Tehran
After arrival we will transfaer our guests to the Hotel. The hotel is availabel from 14:00. today.
Day 2: Tehran > Shiraz
The visists in Tehran includ: The National Museum, National Jewelery Museum*, the Glassware and Ceramic Museum of Iran, and the Golestan Palace. Lunch is included.
In the evening we will fly to Shiraz, our Accommodation is in the hotel in Shiraz.
* Note: The Treasury of National Jewels is open Saturdays through Tuesdays for 3 hours a dy. Fot the other days, it will be replaced by the Carpet Museum of Iran
Day 3: Shiraz
The visits tody include: the Grand Bazar, Vakil Mosque, Karim Khan Castle (Arg-E-Karimkhan), Eram Garden, Nasir-O-Lmulk Mosque.Narenjestan, the Quran Gate( Darvazeh Quran). At night we will visit the Shah Cheraq Shrine.
Day 4: Shiraz > Persepolis > Yazd
Today's Visits Include: Persepolis, Naqsh-e-Rajab, Naqsh-e-Rostam. Then we will proceed to Dezert city of Yazd. Our hotel accommodation is in Yazd
Day 5: Yazd
Today's visits include: Amir Chakhmaq, Jameh Mosque, Water Museum, Dowlatabad Garden, Fire Temple, Towers of Silence, and finally getting back to our accomodation.
Day 6:Yazd > Isfahan
We will set out for Isfahan, On the way we will cross some smaller and interesting towns and then we will arrive in Isfahan, In Isfahan we will visit the old bridges of Si-o-Seh Pol, or 33-arch bridge, and Khajoo, both on Zanyandeh Rood River.
Day 7: Isfahan
our visits today include: The Grand Square of Naqsh-e-jahan Square, Shah Mosque, Shaykh Lotfollah mosque, Ali Qapu palace, Qaysaryeh Bazar, Chehel Sotun Palace,
Day 8: Isfahan > Abyaneh >Kashan > Tehran
On the way to Kashan we will visit the historical vilage of Abyaneh, then in Kashan, the Fin Garden, KHaneh Borujerdi, Agha Bozorg Mosque, hen in Qom, we will visit the Masoumeh Shrine.We will drive to Tehran, and after having our breakfast we will check out for the Airport and our fligth back.
Transfer to Imam Khomeini International Airport and board the flight back. End of the trip.
- Although Iranian calendar is solar, some religious holidays are based on lunar calendar and they might be subject to unexpected changes. Therefore, the tour guide will have to rearrange visits.
- The tour guide is entitled to present changes overnight and of course it will be to the benefit of the tour.
- Any change is schedules, in the order of visits or in the number of visits caused by climate (weather conditions, road conditions, local authority conditions) would not be attributed to IRAN FUN TRAVELS.